Neutered Dog Still Has Testicles
My dog was neutered and he still has his testicles why?
Tell me about your dog. Was he neutered before you got him? Were you told that he was neutered? Did you have him neutered?
Another explanation could be that he has Neuticles. They are an implant that takes the place of testicles so the dog feels "whole". They are "installed" at the time your pooch is being neutered. You would know if they where implanted if you had him neutered.
If you adopted him you may not have been told that he had them. I would take him to your vet to be checked out.
People who viewed 'Neutered Dog Still Has Testicles' also found interest in following articles . . .
- How Could You Tell When a Dog is Neutered?
- neutered 7-year-old tricolor male Collie and a 12-year-old neutered red tabby cat
- What, in your opinion, is the minimum age that a giant breed dog should be spayed/neutered?
- 16 Week Old Dog With Bladder Problem
- Information on compulsive behavior
- Dog's heartworm test
- Fort Rucker Veterinary Treatment Facility with 2 vets in Ft Rucker, AL
- 12-year-old neutered male Chow Chow often preferring to be alone. suddenly feels anxiety over my absence
- Prostate tumors in dogs
- Understand what dog saying by carefully listening to the barking