Why Does My Dog Greet Me With His Toys?
Can you tell me why, my dog runs to pick up a bone, cookie, or a toy when I come home from work and greets me with an object he is so proud of? another thing my dog barks and barks when my husband gets up to go out? He does not with me?
Your pooch is excited and happy when you come home. He wants to play and picks toys that he like to play with trying to get you excited to play with him. Another reason is that dogs want us to be pleased with them and he choosing items that you have given him.
I would guess that your husband plays with your pooch more than you do and when he goes out side he wants to go and play. Try playing with him every chance you get and he will get just as excited.
People who viewed 'Why Does My Dog Greet Me With His Toys?' also found interest in following articles . . .
- 16 Week Old Dog With Bladder Problem
- My dog will not eat or play.
- Choose chew toys for dogs
- Common Dog Behaviors
- Methods to avoid dogs and cats aggression
- New pup does not even go to my husband
- 8 month old Pekinese Puppy Grumpy
- My Dog Smells Bad. Help!
- Eight years old Basset Hound is too old to accept a new puppy in the house?
- Is my dog too old to accept a new puppy in the house?